View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 08:22 PM
Active User

Default Re: Help Writing Repeats

Thank you so much! I printed out your .not file so I could see it better. Your pictures didn't come up right so I couldn't see those. Also, I don't think you were talking down to me at all. The way I see it any help is appreciated help. I don't read sheet music very well to begin with as I have had no formal piano training. I never kept up with my lessons as a kid cause I hated them. I love playing now btw and wish I would have kept them up. As for your revision I printed out, I was totally lost; but as long as the repeats are correct; I don't care. I'm sorry I had to look up what D.C. al coda was again just to make sure I was reading it right. Your "3x to $" confused me the most; but after playing the recording several times, and following along with the sheet music; I finally understood what you meant. Thank God for Notation Composer and this forum or else I'd be screwed some times. Repeats are the worst for me to figure out. I have another piece that is 7 pages long I may upload here sooner or later for condensing... I don't know. And again... Thank you!