View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Active User

Smile Reset tempo and Close all

Hello, I feel a little bad for already asking new features, but I guess knowing that my favorite music editing software will now have future versions got me excited (and so very happy)

I often have quiet a few scores opened at the same time (amongst other things, I use Notation Composer for my rhythm and note learning). For this reason, I noticed two things I really miss.

1. a fast way to reset the "tempo percentage spinner" (I used to work with a 3D software and right clicking on a spinner reset it to the default value, if the widgets used for the programming of Notation Composer allow it, maybe it would be a nice functionality to add).

2. a "File -> Close all" menu item (maybe less important, I don't know if many users have a lot of scores open at the same time as I do). When a lot of scores are open (I often have 15 or more exercises open), it is a bit cumbersome to ctrl+F4 them one by one.

Neither of these features are critical, I just think of them as small ways to make Notation Composer even more awesome
(sorry for my English)

Jean-Luc