View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 06:51 PM
Active User

Default Re: No sound from Aria Player after configuring with Notation

Okay... so now that I'm able to play a MIDI file on Notation and hear it in Aria, I'm getting a popup window that reads: "Error: MIDI Feedback! (Shortcut) Error: Do not connect MIDI OUT and MIDI IN of LoopBe1 within a single Application!" This is after I have made sure I have Notation set as Output and Aria as Input. It then goes mute. I notice at this point that the little box in the "LoopBe1" window has set itself to "Mute." I click on this, and it unmutes, but now some of the instrument sounds are not playing. Even if not, that pesky window pops up again in a few seconds, and it goes mute again. Anyone have any experience with this? Or maybe had more success with a different MIDI cable besides LoopBe1?

In a separate matter, when I adjust the volume of an instrument on Notation, it does not adjust in Aria when I play it; for example, I'll notice the Trumpet is playing louder than I'd like on Aria, so I adjust the volume on Notation, but it still plays the same volume on Aria. This has always happened, whether I'm connected via LoopBe1 or playing a MIDI file that I have uploaded to Aria. Thanks!