View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 08:18 AM
Active User

Default Back after a while

Hallo, Notation Community, and hallo Sherry in particular if you're still there.

Two things this morning. I have a problem which I first tried to deal with by emailing 'you' at support@notation.com - but that almost instantly bounced. I can send the full data if you need it - something to do with Spam control.

Anyway, to the issue:

I am a long-term user of Notation - right back into Mark's time. I currently use Notation 3 (I have looked at 4, but felt no pressing need to upgrade). I hope you still have record of me as a purchaser ? It would be with this same email address, I think. The point being that my working version of 3, on a Win 10 laptop, has 'suddenly' (as these things do) gone strange. I can't get into Region Select, either by the icon or by the Region menu. I have done the obvious things - close down Composer and re-open, reboot the computer - to no effect. I imagine a re-install is what I need. Is the installer for 3 still available ? And if so, will you release a copy to me against my original purchase, please ? Many thanks

Ian Graham
Wales UK