Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2021, 02:47 PM
Senior User

Default Re: HAD TO SHARE before the Inauguration!

David,
Again, Thank you for your interest and advice. It has always been a pleasure to listen to and follow your observations.
First: I struggled with the Bar 28 tag line. I had many, as you noted, possible options ("I think I can" "I know I can" I'm sure I can" Yes, I can," etc.) And when written sounded so much like 'Curious George' parlance, that didn't advance the message. So... I opted for suggestable silence. You fill in the Blank! You did!
Second: Sorry to engage, but we are in an awful state of affairs at this time.
Maybe, a time weary gentleman, as yourself, has 'been there-done that'! This feels like WW2.0 for me. Therefore your reference to Freddy Grant's "You'll get used to it" may be more than an appropriate read on the songs lyrical message. I found a copy of the song on 'YouTube' sung by Freddy Grant and others. Some were in the original German language. Mr. Grant's version was the English translation.
Lastly, David, it's nice to hear that you are able to shovel snow from your walkway and potentially enjoy a brisk fireplace fire (maybe a hot toddy, too).
Most are waiting for their Stimulus Check!
With Humble heart,
Jeffrey610