Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2022, 05:29 AM
Senior User

Default Re: Another Heartache

Thank you both, Sherry and dj, for your comments and your patience with my rambling mind-quavers.

Yes, there was a lot of work that went into the score and No, that was not a transcription from the Eagles Sheet Music (although, I did have a little help from their You Tube video. Also, I found the lyrics outlined in notes with the guitar chords noted in fret board finger positions. The rest is my interpretation) There is no copying Joe Walsh's Slide guitar, so I faked it with horns and my riffs, as heard from the aforementioned Video. The real kick was the quarter notes in 3/4 time. Once I figured that out. . .BA-MM. . . the tune just fell into place.
Yes, I put each and every note in the score, one at a time. The RH Piano is different every time, with only a few repeats in some parts. The Sax Solo Version was all my idea.

You see, I tried to do a Transcribe of the Beatles song a few years back, and it stank. This is my attempt at vindication (and growth). I really think I have this Brain-Bloat thing under control. My Ramblings now have structure.

Praise the Lord!
Jeffrey610