Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2020, 06:06 PM
Senior User

Cool Stay busy

I don't know about you. . . .But, I've ben busy. Taxes, Weather, Work and more Taxes. . .Gee, when does it end?
So, I found a little time to do something I never do. . .and that is. . .Revisit a song I've already written. The song " I'm Not Lonely" was written and posted already, but after listening to it on Notation 3 a few times, I thought "I could do that better."
There isn't a sound that imitates the human voice very well in the Sound Synth, but I used what was available. (If you know of any better, do tell) Also, Sherry offered good advice on using the corrected 'transpose to Instrument Key' option in the Staff drop down menu. . .that works well. So, here goes!
Compare the two versions (use headphones, if you got them) and tell me if you like either or both. I will try to improve my posts, and show the results for your critique and to learn from.
Happy Trails. . .and stay busy.
Jeffrey610
Attached Files
File Type: not I'M NOT LONELY 3.not (401.5 KB, 7 views)