Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2021, 03:09 AM
Senior User

Cool HAD TO SHARE before the Inauguration!

Hello, I just had to share this expression before the Presidential Inauguration.
I have been working on this inspiration for a little while, now. But struggled to complete it before January 20th, 2021. I think there is musical merit here... but, the thing I was focused on was the message.
I'm stunned at the immensity of the problems we face in my family, my neighborhood, my city, my state, my country and my world-wide Humanity.
It's like God and Nature itself is against us. And we are expecting a man to resolve or control the misery. Well, good luck! My money is on God and Nature. We, (wo)men on earth, don't have a secure place. It is a privilege to be here. But, I think we have forgotten to cherish this privilege. It really seems like we just talk, and Talk an TALK. . .but, no one listens.
"THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES!"
SO, I wrote this song. Please listen...really listen. Comment on it. Pro or Con.
Nature wants an answer.
Attached Files
File Type: not THAT'S HOW IT GOES b.not (1.03 MB, 14 views)

Last edited by Jeffrey610; 01-16-2021 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Add .not