Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2022, 12:30 PM
Senior User

Default My "AH-HA" moment!

Have you ever had an "AH-HA" moment? You know. . .That moment when whatever you were trying to do, that thing that you sweated over and struggled to get right. . .just magically fell into place because you finally understood that what you were doing wrong (or right) changed for you?
Well, I had one of those early last month. The kind of AH-HA that Einstein must have had when he wrote his 'Relativity' paper in 1905, or decided that the symbol 'LAMBDA' shouldn't be included in his Gravity Equation G=8piT. . . well, you get my meaning.

In my moment, the music worked itself out and all that I heard in my head came out in perfect harmony and timing with all that I felt. I didn't believe it at first, because my musical journey has been long and arduous. So, I tried to go in a completely different direction in music and using my newly found 'AH-HA'. . .wrote "Make My Day". BAM! There it was. My head was cleared of all the jumbled sounds and passages that usually confounded the melody and muddied the Rhythm. Too much music became simple and open with all kinds of room for you to interpret for yourself. . .and I didn't have to write it in.

Well, here is that AH-HA moment. Simple. . .Beautiful. . .and Perfect.

As always, please tell me if you like (or Hate) it. I'm better for the comments. "JUST GO SLOW"
Attached Files
File Type: not JUST GO SLOW.not (1.38 MB, 20 views)