Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2011, 01:54 PM
Active User

Default Re: Notation Composer - Lead Sheet from Midi with 2 Melody Tracks (Duet)??

Thanks Sherry C for your replies!

I will, of course, try out your suggestions to see if I can solve my little "problem". I'll read your replies a few time to digest them better, but the "Staff/Merge" command idea looks very promising!

Well, certainly no offence meant to Herbert - - and I DO understand that sometimes people are only trying to help, but tend to end up confusing the issue - at least for me. And as you say, I'm definitely a new-beginner and know very little about Notation Composer - and this is why I'm trying to keep things relatively easy, so that I can understand a) what I'm actually asking about - and b) what reply I'm getting. Naturally, I'm very impressed with what Herbert - and others - know about the many different features - and someday (in about 2 centuries!) I'll be an expert, too!

Until then, hopefully I'll be able to draw on Herbert's experience, should I need some further assistance.

Thanks Sherry C and Herbert - for your interest.

Cheers, Guys

Scooter