Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Suggestions and feature requests

Suggestions and feature requests Make suggestions for improving any aspect of any Notation Software product, or for new features.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2010, 08:38 AM
Senior User

Default Export as WAV/MP3

I am using Notation to create choir rehearsal files and can currently offer them to choir members as either Notation or MIDI files. However we do have a significant proportion of the choir who do not use computers and have therefore asked if I can provide the audio files on CD.

I am aware that there are MIDI to WAV/MP3 converters available: I don't have one currently and would be interested in any recommendations..........

But I am also interested to know if there are any plans to add WAV and/or MP3 as an Export option alongside MIDI, etc.