Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Suggestions and feature requests

Suggestions and feature requests Make suggestions for improving any aspect of any Notation Software product, or for new features.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2013, 12:45 PM
Trlvhe

Default Auto keyboard instrument fingering

Hi!

What about a feature or plugin that is setting a fingering suggestion for piano or another keyboard instrument automaticly? I think there must be an algorithm of some kind for the most efficient and easiest fingering...

I play piano and piano accordion. When I want to learn a new piece, I always do the boring part first: Note the best fingering (if I don't have sheets with fingering). When I do this, I will learn the piece much faster, and it becomes easier to memorize for playing without sheets.

Bookmarks